• Forex Academy has assembled an elite group of professional traders to educate and analyse the markets LIVE
with you, once a Live account has been opened and funded with one of our nominated brokers.
You will have direct access to the screens of our professional traders where you can interact with them in real time.
• The education targets various trading strategies and cater for all styles of trading. Our trading room is about creating a support mechanism through an environment where you are surrounded with the right tools and the right people.
Quite simply, our professional traders will teach you how to trade.
RULES OF THE FOREX TRADING FLOOR
• All members and their guests must be at least 18 years old. All members and their guests must register to have ID to enable entry and use of Fx Academy facilities
• Guest Passes are charged per day and can only be guest for only 2 weeks
• It is a member's responsibility to inform Fx Academy Trading Floor of any change of contact/address details.
• All members must sign in on arrival at the Fx Academy Trading Floor and sign out as they leave.
• Members or guests must wear smart casual clothing at all times whilst on the premises. Ripped or bleached jeans and open toe sandals/flip flops are not acceptable on the trading floors.
• Members or guests will not be permitted to walk in without pre-booking. This is to ensure the class is safe and without interruption to current attendees. Class entry will only be guaranteed for members who successfully book a slot in advance.
• Fx Academy Trading Floor does not accept any form of threatening or abusive behaviour towards members, guests or staff. Members will be held responsible for the behaviour of their guests.
• Every member and guest must comply with the reasonable instructions of staff in the interests of health and safety and maintaining the smooth running of the trading floors.
• Members are not permitted to give personal instruction to others for financial gain.
• Only coaches approved by the management may use the trading floor for education.
• Facilities and services may vary at the discretion of the management.
• Members and their guests must accept responsibility for their personal property whilst on the premises and Fx Academy Trading Floor shall not be liable for any loss damage or theft of personal property belonging to any member or any guest of a member occurring on the premises whether or not such property is left in lockers provided for the use of members and their guests and notwithstanding that payment or other consideration is made for such use.
• Members and their guests must exercise due care in particular when using the facilities and/or equipment so as to avoid injury to themselves and others using the trading floor. Fx Academy Trading Floor shall not be responsible for any injury occurring on the premises whether as a result of the use or misuse of the facilities and/or equipment provided by them or otherwise in the absence of negligence on the part of Fx Academy Trading Floor their employees and/or agents.
• Fx Academy Trading Floor reserves the right to vary these Rules on not less than 7 days notice to members. Notice of any variation will be validly given to members if posted in a prominent position in the premises.
• All members and their guests agree to abide by the Rules as posted in the Trading Floors and on the web-site www. Forexaca.com. A copy of the Rules is available for members if requested. In the event of any dispute as to the meaning of the Rules the Managing Director’s reasonable interpretation of the Rules is final.
• All members must respect their fellow members by ensuring that a working environment is upheld in the Fx Academy Trading Floor at all times.
• Members who are wearing headphones must not be disturbed except under extreme circumstances.